Corsair Community

H100i Buzzing/electric sound constantly

antonionkenobi

so it has started to irritate me that my water cooler is making a buzzing/elektrik sound. The sound is CONSTANTLY its not the highest pitch, but its there, its really annoying when you sit still, without any other sounds.

The sound itself comes from the watercooler socket ON the CPU, its like (sa said) a buzzing(more like electric) sound. I've reserched, it didnt help to switch the fans from the cooler to the 4pins. please help :)

EXTRA: my motherboard and corsair link shows completly different temperatures on CPU. While Motherboard says 60celcius my corsair link is from 80-100 ( i've always followed motherboard since there almost never came any heat, never a shut down or any perfomence decrease when it hits 100.

EXTRA: my motherboard and corsair link shows completly different temperatures on CPU. While Motherboard says 60celcius my corsair link is from 80-100 ( i've always followed motherboard since there almost never came any heat, never a shut down or any perfomence decrease when it hits 100.

Why are you getting temps that high? Are you overclocked and, if so, by how much and what's the VCore? You really should never, ever push your CPU to 100C. That, I think, is the more relevant issue here.

In line with that, what do you see as the liquid temperature for the H100, especially relative to ambient.

Archived