Corsair Community

H100i replacement fans

GhoStBuSteR

Hello!

I requested an RMA on monday but i cannot access the RMA page properly. My only option there is to send or cancel the info which I have already done multiple times.

My RMA number is #5613982.

I have also sent email to Corsair customer service, but I haven't been answered yet.

I'm just curious how long is it going to take for me to get answer and receive the new set of fans?

I requested an RMA on monday but i cannot access the RMA page properly. My only option there is to send or cancel the info which I have already done multiple times.

My RMA number is #5613982.

I'm just curious how long is it going to take for me to get answer and receive the new set of fans?

Usually RMA's take between 7-10 business days to process and ship.And if you are overseas, youcan safely add a few days to a week to that.

Since you just filled your RMA on monday I would not expect any change in the status until next week. But as Pudfark said you could call them on the phone and see where it's at.

I can assure you as soon as the fans are available for shipping they will be sent out as the RMA's are processed

Thank you for the answers guys.

Luckily, a Corsair employee answered my email and im going to get my fans in a few weeks. And now i can even check the current status of the RMA.

Looks like i was just too impatient like usually.

When you submitted an RMA, do you get a confirmation email? or do you just have to wait for them to reply

When you submitted an RMA, do you get a confirmation email? or do you just have to wait for them to reply

As soon as you complete the online form you should be given a case number followed by an auto generated email response confirming your RMA and that will issue your RMA number.

Usually it takes 24-48 hrs for that email to be processed. Also if you filled one out on Friday or over the weekend it may be late Monday or Tuesday to get that response.

Archived