Corsair Community

H100i not appearing on corsair link

EndlessNaraku

Hello,

I recently built a new pc with an H100i.

I am using Windows 8.1 64-bit and the latest version of Corsair Link.

Everything is plugged in correctly and the cooler is working really well.

However, it doesn't appear on the devices tab on corsair link.

This means that I can't change the led or monitor the temperatures correctly (alternates between 0 and the temperature)

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks.

Simplest would be to try this:

"On certain Intel motherboards (Z87/Z97) that use the Intel USB 3.0 drivers it is necessary to change the “Legacy USB Support” to Disabled in BIOS for detection of the H80i/H100i/Commander units."

Prior to this, there were a few modifications you could make in the registry to accomplish the same thing. I'm running Win 8.1 x64 and this solved the issue immediately for me.

i had no success with the current version of software or the current firmware for my h100i (1.07), so i went back to 1.05 firmware and the previous software version and had some success, not 100% working though.

do you have fan control options available in your motherboard bios, i've tried changing them from auto, manual, disabled, and some times it will work but most times it will not, just sits there like a dumb *** :(.

*** Solution found (for me at least)

Windows 8.1 64 bit on an Asus Maximus VII Gene motherboard.

Check that Integrated USB Bridge is listed under Control Panel >> View devices and printers

If you've checked that the Integrated USB Bridge is listed, then that means that there's an issue with the USB port being able to communicate with Windows.

Steps to fix:

- Open Regedit in administrator mode

- Navigate to Local Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\US*B\VID_1B1C&PID_0C04\5&dc4a972&0&7\Device Parameters\

- Select that folder and you'll likely find five REG_DWORDs and a couple REG_SZ

- Change [AllowIdleIrpInD3] [DeviceSelectiveSuspended [EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled] to "0"

- Right click > Modify > change the "1" to a "0" for these three only. (the others should already be zeroes)

- RESTART computer

- Open Corsair Link >> will ask you to download some stuff for the update with the H100i

- Bob's your uncle!!! :)

Youtube video >> [ame]

[/ame]

Hope this helps.

I tried these fixes, but they didn't work for me. The integrated USB Bridge isn't even in my devices listed. Does someone have another way to fix this problem?

I have an Maximus VI Formula with Windows 8.1 64bit (I installed the latest drivers and updates).

I have several PCs with H100i and H80i. In one of them, H100i stop working (not recognized) after Corsair Link update 2.7.5361 that changes my H100i FW to 1.0.7. Fans stop spinning. Specs: Asus P9D-WS, AX760i, Cooling node 1.2.8, Win2012srv. To be recognized again, I have connected H100i on a USB3.0 (temporary workaround). Anyway, Corsair Link wants reboot my PC every time I launch it to finish the installation process and sometimes the GUI is not visible (local or remote session). On a Asus Z87-WS with AX860i, Win7pro, Corsair Link 2.5.5145 and H100i firmware 1.0.7, H100i seems working without problems.

I have tons of Corsair products, I'm happy with most of them. I love AX*i PSUs and H*i CPU coolers. I can also accept that NEW products have some glitch, but THESE products cannot be considered fresh new and problems still persist. Every update is becoming a nightmare.

Corsair Link Software/Firmware programmers and testers should be FIRED, IMMEDIATELY.

• Corsair Employee
Corsair Link Software/Firmware programmers and testers should be FIRED, IMMEDIATELY.

C-Link is a pretty complex combination of software and hardware, that's not really fair.

That said, I totally understand why you guys are frustrated; the H100i should be working fine with C-Link and it's not. That's why I'm here, and that's why this information is getting forwarded to the appropriate PMs.

C-Link is a pretty complex combination of software and hardware, that's not really fair.

That said, I totally understand why you guys are frustrated; the H100i should be working fine with C-Link and it's not. That's why I'm here, and that's why this information is getting forwarded to the appropriate PMs.

Let me direct you to this link.

I have been having this issue with my new H100i. I had to manually do a REG edit and then, on top of that, have to manually disable and enable the USB Interface Device just so I can control my fans!

If this problem had just started recently, I would understand. But it has been over a year, Corsair has even known about it for over a year, and yet it is still going on! This shouldn't be a problem with such a "popular" product!

Is this software ever going to be fixed? I mean, this is a reason to return your product for something that has working software and reliable support. Windows 8.1 is quite popular in case Corsair hasn't noticed, so I don't see why this isn't an urgent issue to fix. And if you are going to say it is urgent, please explain to me why an urgent issue hasn't been resolved after a year.

I guess this is as good a place as any. I have an Asus Maximus Impact VII with an H100i, AX760i and some Dominator Platinum's on 64bit Win 8.1. Corsair Link 2.7.5361 shows multiple components, but not the H100i, or AX760i. I don't have an airflow, and as I understand it, it's not supported in the software anyway.

The integrated USB bridge does not show up in my devices, but I do see a non-functioning TUSB3410 Boot Device, which I'm guessing is the missing bridge. For whatever reason, the driver didn't install, or isn't being recognized. I've tried the legacy USB trick too. Any ideas?

H100i Corsair Link fark edilmediğinde ben firmware güncelleme nasıl. (Corsair H80i / H100i bağlı değil diyor)

NE YAPTIMSA OLMUYOR

lütfen acil yardım edin. fanlarımaıda görmüyor corisarh100i ışığımda ledi yanmıyor

fanlar full hızda çalışıyor. hiç bir şekilde ayarlanmıyor

ne yapmam gerek

win 7 kurdum win 8 kurdum win8.1 kurdum düzelmedi

acil yardım lütfen

• Corsair Employee

I've essentially scrubbed this thread for information and sent it in to our validations team. The primary common denominators are ASUS Maximus boards and Win 8.1 64-bit, but there's enough of these coming up that hopefully we should be able to get this reproduced.

The fact is, that whole workaround shouldn't even have to exist.

I've essentially scrubbed this thread for information and sent it in to our validations team. The primary common denominators are ASUS Maximus boards and Win 8.1 64-bit, but there's enough of these coming up that hopefully we should be able to get this reproduced.

The fact is, that whole workaround shouldn't even have to exist.

It's not just Asus Maximus boards. I have an Asus Z97-AR and I had Corsair Link problems as well.

I have P6t Deluxe V2 (Socket 1366) and Corsair Link doesn't work for me either. It finds all my harddrives, but not my H100i. It was working well on Windows 7, but as soon as i installed Windows 8.1, it's not working anymore.

I would really like to get it working too. When on Windows 7, the software was really unstable first. And on final months with that OS it was working. It was a real disappointment to find out it's not working on 8.1 :(

I just upgraded my mobo / CPU. Previously, I was using an eVGA x58 SLI. In order to get CorsairLink to work with my h100i on Windows 8.1 I used the registry hack. This enabled CorsairLink to work, most of the time.

I just installed a MSI z97 Gaming 5 motherboard as part of an upgrade, and now I can't get CorsairLink to work right at all. I tried the registry hack, which allowed CorsairLink to see my H100i. It then wanted to update the firmware, which I accepted. After the firmware upgrade the fans on the h100i got noticeably louder, and nothing I change in CorsairLink will make them quiet down. The different fan modes appear to do absolutely nothing.

I'm going to join in the chorus of frustrated individuals. Windows 8.1 has now been out for over a year. A product at this price point from such a renowned company should simply work. I'm about to just plug the fans directly into the motherboard fan controllers and bypass the software altogether.

Same issue, Windows 7 x64, Asus P8b75m-le motherboard.

Usb not detected.. waiting for a solution...

EDIT : Here's a fix:

You need to connect the H100i to a high power USB header on your motherboard. If your board doesnt support it, try to route a mini-usb to usb cable from the H100i to the port located on your motherboard's IO. That worked for me.

• Corsair Employee
Again, just a heads up, make sure you're running the most recent Corsair Link (2.7.5361) and that you have the H100i firmware updated to 1.0.7. Those of you that are already up to date, know that these bugs have been reported and I'm tracking them in our system. They're pretty much near or at the top of our list.

Again, just a heads up, make sure you're running the most recent Corsair Link (2.7.5361) and that you have the H100i firmware updated to 1.0.7. Those of you that are already up to date, know that these bugs have been reported and I'm tracking them in our system. They're pretty much near or at the top of our list.

Thanks for keeping us updated. I was finally able to get my CorsairLink software to kind of work by using the registry edit, but it still doesn't work perfectly all of the time. For example, I just fired up Unreal Tournament 3 for a bit. Once I was done playing, my H100i fans stayed at a higher speed than necessary and CorsairLink was using roughly 10% of my CPU. Once I forced CorsairLink to close the fans seemed to slow down.

Archived