Corsair Community

The Corsair 460X Case!

BarbieXL

This medium tower from Corsair with the glass panel in the front and on the side looks really clean and nice. It comes with 3 SP120 fans in the front which are replaceable for any other 120 fans. I have gotten this case now for a year and i love it, but there's a down side really.

I've had 2 ATX Motherboards, a 1050 socket and a 1051 socket. Underneath the case you got those 2 panels to hide your HDD and Power supply, but those panels are not fitting in there when there is a motherboard. Is anyone else having this issue? Would love to hear a solution if there is one!

• Corsair Employee
This medium tower from Corsair with the glass panel in the front and on the side looks really clean and nice. It comes with 3 SP120 fans in the front which are replaceable for any other 120 fans. I have gotten this case now for a year and i love it, but there's a down side really.

I've had 2 ATX Motherboards, a 1050 socket and a 1051 socket. Underneath the case you got those 2 panels to hide your HDD and Power supply, but those panels are not fitting in there when there is a motherboard. Is anyone else having this issue? Would love to hear a solution if there is one!

You mean 1150 and 1151 sockets* please specify which motherboard exactly. I have worked with this case numerous times, never have that issue. Maybe some pictures can help us understand your issue better as well.

I've got the MSI Carbon Z370 motherboard. One of my friends had the same thing. She wasn't able to put the big bottom part in there with the corsair logo. Here are some pictures, i hope you can find a solution:

53f817ad9ef6d6deaa8c1b7d51fad573.jpg

On this picture you can see it would first of all be hard to connect the cables once the bottom is on there. It's also really close to the power supply which leaves the supply no airflow.

0d14414fb04bd36a4d3b258882183311.jpg

Number 1: This is a bit the part where it get's stuck. I can not get the bottom to fit in there.

Number 2: is the smaller bottom part that does fit.

Is there anything i can do? As is cant really move the motherboard up a little bit.

It looks like your PSU is upside down. The fan vents are intake and should be on the bottom, where you have case venting as well.

But I find that weird. I mean I know my power supply is upside down, but when I turn it, all the logo's would be upside down haha.

This probably doesn't seem obvious but you're not supposed to connect those bottom cables before you install the shroud. The shroud has like a weird cutout in the middle they're both installed that you run the cables through, to plug into the connectors. It's a lazy design for sure since they just recycled the 400C chassis and it doesn't look as clean.

Archived