Corsair Community

Synchronized lighting between different devices?

Minerva0987

Hello.

Since I've purchased the K70 RGB LUX I've been wondering about the Link option. I have a Razer mouse and headset, both of them being the same colour as my K70. I use a pulse effect on all my peripherals. I was wondering if there's a way to have both my keyboard, headset and mouse flicker at the same time?

Thanks!

Thank you for your reply! Oh, well, that's a shame! No problem, however. Thanks again!

That's the problem with PC RGB in its current state, every manufacturer is doing their own thing, and very few of them work with each other on interfacing together. If you want everything sync'd together, you pretty much have to invest in one ecosystem and stick to it.

That's the problem with PC RGB in its current state, every manufacturer is doing their own thing, and very few of them work with each other on interfacing together. If you want everything sync'd together, you pretty much have to invest in one ecosystem and stick to it.

I find it is safest with Corsair, their software is the best option out there IMHO. At some point there will become more standards of controlling these devices. Most manufactures have released SDKs for their products and many developers have taken advantage of this and started writing tools that bridge that. I wrote my own tool to sync my Gigabyte's motherboard with iCue, by having profiles sync to the same process/game I am playing.

Archived