Corsair Community

corsair void pro wireless static noise even not connected

attakkann1

Do you have any other wireless adapters close by the headset? If so, try disabling them and see if the static is still present. Also try connecting the dongle to a different stack of USB ports on the motherboard.

i did i tried all usb port and i tried other pc and i said i heard the voice even usb dongle not plugged in to a pc when i turn on i start to heard voice.and yes i have logitech g900 which is wireless mouse and it have a dongle i also tried to unplug it and nothing change.

maybe i explain my self wrong i heard sound not to same static sound its like this

[ame]

[/ame]

this video beggining with the sound which is the man do it i always heard sound like smillar to this when i turn on headset which is even not connected to pc

If you mute the sidetone in CUE, does the sound disappear?

mate i guess u cant understand me.i am not plugged the dongle even i heard.

gLmtBTaETzSO60Edz88K8g.png

u see i can hear the voice like that i put headset on my head.and cue is not installed because when i use cue it is became more disturbing.

• Corsair Employee

There might be an issue with the actual headset, and it will need to be replaced. If you're still under the exchange period with Amazon, you can replace it through them, or submit a ticket direct with us, and one of our Technical Support staff can assist you with the replacement.

http://support.corsair.com/

Archived