Corsair Community

Wish list for 1180ti model

Bombo

I own and love my corsair one pro, and will be upgrading to the 1180ti model, I'd love to see some of these features make it:

- Thunderbolt 3 port

I'm a trader and this is the perfect compact system, I know friends who own it for the same purpose too. It would be hugely beneficial to be able to run more than 2 displayport monitors, or more than 4 monitors total, for many people, and a thunderbolt 3 port would allow this. It would also enable fast external transfers for content creators which is another big use case. This is my number 1 request.

- A Front facing USB-C

- 3200MHz Ram option please

This is the elite model after all :D. And ideally somehow a 64GB option, perhaps not possible.

- Doing everything possible to enable maximum overclock on CPU

Using the best possible thermal grease (perhaps you already do) for instance. I don't know how you could do it but if this could hit closer to 5GHz stable out of the box that would really amazing, the CPU is the bottleneck often already, this will be exacerbated with the 1180ti.

That's my personal wishlist, and would take this system from being great to perfect for me. I'd love to hear others. Thanks corsair!

• Corsair Employee
I own and love my corsair one pro, and will be upgrading to the 1180ti model, I'd love to see some of these features make it:

- Thunderbolt 3 port

I'm a trader and this is the perfect compact system, I know friends who own it for the same purpose too. It would be hugely beneficial to be able to run more than 2 displayport monitors, or more than 4 monitors total, for many people, and a thunderbolt 3 port would allow this. It would also enable fast external transfers for content creators which is another big use case. This is my number 1 request.

- A Front facing USB-C

- 3200MHz Ram option please

This is the elite model after all :D. And ideally somehow a 64GB option, perhaps not possible.

- Doing everything possible to enable maximum overclock on CPU

Using the best possible thermal grease (perhaps you already do) for instance. I don't know how you could do it but if this could hit closer to 5GHz stable out of the box that would really amazing, the CPU is the bottleneck often already, this will be exacerbated with the 1180ti.

That's my personal wishlist, and would take this system from being great to perfect for me. I'd love to hear others. Thanks corsair!

Thanks for sharing! We'll take those points into consideration.

Archived