Corsair Community

M65 PRO RGB - any idea on what's going on?

JustGamer

So first of all, I went back to the store.. They've replaced my M65 PRO RGB because I found that the MMB had a annoying sound when I was scrolling up...

The new one I've go doesn't feel as it should.. So I don't know why and I need help from anyone who knows about this..

The new mouse feel like it's a little hard to press "Right click" and even the MMB is hard to press..

Idk if this is normal because my old mouse wasn't like this? I need to put all I've got to press the MMB o.O ?

So first of all, I went back to the store.. They've replaced my M65 PRO RGB because I found that the MMB had a annoying sound when I was scrolling up...

The new one I've go doesn't feel as it should.. So I don't know why and I need help from anyone who knows about this..

The new mouse feel like it's a little hard to press "Right click" and even the MMB is hard to press..

Idk if this is normal because my old mouse wasn't like this? I need to put all I've got to press the MMB o.O ?

sounds like a manufacturing defect. I'd go back in and get another one

Okay look, I went back to the store so they can replace it..... But NO. They won't replace it :@ They told me there is no difference between mine and the other one they had in the store... It's a little bit clicky the right "clicky"... It's not defect either broken...

It works perfect, the Scroll is fine, it's normal that it's hard.. My old one was hard too... But right click is a little bit clicky.. like something soft.. I need to fix it a little bit "hard" If u understand wehat I mean?

My question now is, I don't have the time to go here and there just so they can replace it, now that they won't do it. I am very mad. I just need to fix the right click button, maybe I can open it and adjust it a little bit if I can? Now can I do it or not?

What should I do now? Also wonder how RMA works? Do I have to pay for shipping when I ship back this one??

I myself prefer that the best is If I can adjust the right mouse button instead of getting a replaced one... Maybe the new one doesn't work, or maybe left button the same problem or like before, the scroll is noisy...

Contact our tech support and we can replace it for you if your retailer will not. You can PM me your ticket number.

Hey,

Both sound clicky/noisy when I click and other problem that annoys me is this cable, I got the mouse with that weird cable, check the pics I Sent :( Sniper button is loose and also the forward button making weird sound when I click it but back button is great..

Do I have to pay for shipping it back or not? It's the first time I am going to RMA through Corsair that's outside of my country :D

But If u are going to replace it, check that everythings fine.. All buttons works GREAT include scroll and check the cable, etc... New Great Quality..

And I hope that ur giving me a BRAND NEW mouse.. Not like the store, letting other ppl test it before buying it... By that way it can even get scratches...

Waiting for yo Answer @Corsair James before I apply for RMA, I live in Sweden so u get to know.

image.thumb.jpeg.9e8224452f1e24512bd2a445c016e88b.jpeg

13548786_1246434388701315_2077376413_o.thumb.jpg.5ce7f1c01951b69b67b9cd29b724863b.jpg

13570121_1246434375367983_1280225093_o.thumb.jpg.53862e8a072faffac3bf947d0dfff3b0.jpg

Thanks! Just notified our support team and we will be taking care of you shortly.

Hello @Corsair Henry I wonder If u can change it to Express RMA instead? I want u to send a new mouse and then I send back this one..

Can I give u my credit card information through PM instead of skype?

• Corsair Employee

Hello Justgamer,

We can change it to express RMA, but you will need to call in. I am not allowed to get your CC info or I will get fired for going around SOP. Call in with skype to support and it will be free. If you like, Give me your phone number and I can have someone call you back if you are busy.

Hello Justgamer,

We can change it to express RMA, but you will need to call in. I am not allowed to get your CC info or I will get fired for going around SOP. Call in with skype to support and it will be free. If you like, Give me your phone number and I can have someone call you back if you are busy.

Hi, okay thanks :) I won't be able to give it atm.. Don't have money until 18th July.. I'll come back and PM you my phone number or call u through skype, thanks :)

• 4 months later...
Okay look, I went back to the store so they can replace it..... But NO. They won't replace it :@ They told me there is no difference between mine and the other one they had in the store... It's a little bit clicky the right "clicky"... It's not defect either broken...

It works perfect, the Scroll is fine, it's normal that it's hard.. My old one was hard too... But right click is a little bit clicky.. like something soft.. I need to fix it a little bit "hard" If u understand wehat I mean?

My question now is, I don't have the time to go here and there just so they can replace it, now that they won't do it. I am very mad. I just need to fix the right click button, maybe I can open it and adjust it a little bit if I can? Now can I do it or not?

What should I do now? Also wonder how RMA works? Do I have to pay for shipping when I ship back this one??

I myself prefer that the best is If I can adjust the right mouse button instead of getting a replaced one... Maybe the new one doesn't work, or maybe left button the same problem or like before, the scroll is noisy...

I too have the issue and notice it. I just sent the below info via a ticket to Corsair support to bring it to light more:

Subject RM65 Pro click pressure right vs left

Description: I just bought a RM65 Pro mouse. Prior I had a regular RM65 non Pro mouse so I am familiar with the click sensitivity of the 2 omron left & right click switches. My old RM65 left & right click button pressure sensitivity was equal, but the newer RM65 Pro right click omron button is 2 to 3 times more pressure needed to click. Also comparing the prior RM65 mouse I am sending back soon as I get the return label pre-paid, the scroll wheel on the RM65 Pro when pushing down on it is nearly 3 x as hard to depress as the regular RM65 scroll wheel mouse. It takes MUCH more pressure to depress the scroll wheel on the RM65 Pro vs RM65. Again test it yourself.

So the question is why are both switches noticeably different and why would one switch be harder to click than the other if they are using the same omron clicker switcher in both? Test it yourself and get back to me. The right click button also is noticeably louder btw. This is very very odd. I am quite surprised the quality control team did not catch this pre-production. :eek:

Archived