Corsair Community

AX 850 Cable

Nemesis379

I bought the AX850 back in January and i took it out of my system the other day and found one of the cables that goes into the modular cennector had come out and i wasn't able to put it back in because the pin is bent.

I then contacted you guys through email and all i got sent back was an automated email saying to replace the PSU, when infact it works fine, it's just i need a new set of modular cables, also i would rather not ship it to the Netherlands which will cost me a fair bit...

So can you guys just send me a new set of cables rather than me having to ship my PSU for a new one?

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Emailed them a coupled of times through their website and they will not send me out a new set of cables, so i had to ship the PSU COSTING ME £44 QUID, nearly a 1/3 of what the PSU cost me?

Is there anyway I can claim this money back?

• Corsair Employee

I am sorry but you would need to contact our customer service and I would suggest doing this by phone so there is no misunderstanding, but we would normally just send you the cable I don't know why that was not done.

Did you call them like we suggested previously or just the contact link on our site?

You can install skype and call the toll free number for free just keep in mind our customer service is open 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time.

Cant promise what the out come will be but you can ask them if there is anything they can do.

Archived