Corsair Community

RMA Issue

Verdenico

Hi,

I bought a PSU Corsair RM750 on Amazon in April 2015, so it is still in warranty. In these day, the PSU doesn't work anymore, so I want make a RMA request but when I try to go to the link listed on your site (https://www.corsair.com/it/it/support/), it says "page not found" so I can't do nothing.

Other questions: I live in Italy... after made the RMA request, where I will send the PSU? In my country or in others? The shipping costs will be at my expense?

Thank you for your attention and please reply me as soon as possible because I can not use the computer because of this problem.

• Administrators
Hi,

I bought a PSU Corsair RM750 on Amazon in April 2015, so it is still in warranty. In these day, the PSU doesn't work anymore, so I want make a RMA request but when I try to go to the link listed on your site (https://www.corsair.com/it/it/support/), it says "page not found" so I can't do nothing.

Other questions: I live in Italy... after made the RMA request, where I will send the PSU? In my country or in others? The shipping costs will be at my expense?

Thank you for your attention and please reply me as soon as possible because I can not use the computer because of this problem.

Where'd you find that link?

The EU RMA depot is in the Netherlands.

Hi,

I opened a RMA request in date 20/09/2018 (ticket number 783699). More than two working days have passed and I have not received reply.

Already in the last week I had problems opening the rma request because the Italian link of your site did not work and, despite the many emails I sent you, I did not receive any answer.

Anyway I have my computer off from more than a week because your PSU doesn't work, with serious consequences for my work activities. Let me know if "5 years warranty" is just a sponsor or if you are a serious company.

• Corsair Employee

Hello Verdenico,

We are currently helping you on another post you have on the forums. I'm sorry we weren't able to get back to you. As you mentioned it was 2 business days, but we are closed on the weekend. We are trying to figure out what we can do for you. As you mentioned as well you found a link that our IT person was not aware of and I corrected it with the correct link. Please refer back to your other post.

Thanks,

Wootaru

Archived