Corsair Community

13 weeks on and still no refund !

Hello

In march (yes, march) i made a ticket to send back my K70 cause it had a lot of dead lights, i asked if i can get a refund instead of another K70 and they told me it was ok, so i gave them my BIC, paid 22€ to send my keyboard back to Corsair in Netherlands and waited.

The keyboard arrived on march 10 at Corsair

They told me the refund process usually takes 6-8 weeks but it's been 13 weeks and i have no news, they even closed my ticket which has been re-open after i opened another to ask some update and nobody is giving me an answer about my money

I keep updating my ticket on and on with no news, i feel like i'm literally being robbed, that's why i'm making this thread to see if i can get some help.

Thanks

PS : Sorry if my english is not perfect.

• Corsair Employee

Hi Antho,

The issue with your ticket has been fixed. Your refund should go through by next week.

Sorry about that, it takes a minute for them to clear with finance, and the issue has just been corrected. We can guarantee that there won't be more delays, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
I'd still give it a few more days. Refunds have to go through the company finance department, and that can take a bit. If you need further updates, I'd suggest commenting on the ticket or calling into the Customer Service line. I can say that I personally watched someone add it into your ticket and email to get it done, so I guarantee you it is in the process of being done.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived