Corsair Community

Change the Sound Output device with only one key

Worms

Hello folks,

I could'nt find the answer on google so I am turning to you.

I am the proud owner of a Corsair K70 RGB with Swissgerman layout. The thing is, I often change the sound device from my Headset (Corsair 2100) to my speakers (Logitech Stereo, only the green jack used). Depending on if I am playing, streaming or simply watching a movie.

I have made a Macro, that open the search with the "windows key" then type Sound and goes down 4 and clicks "enter". It opens my sound fast, but i still need to click on my headset and "Set it as default" which is quite annoying.

It would be way cooler, if I could simply click a key and it would change between my Headset and my speakers automatically.

Does anyone of you know, how to do this?

Thank you in advance for your help and if clarification is needed, don't hesitate to ask me. (Sorry english isn't my mother tongue :/ )

Greez Worms

I use the application AudioSwitch to change my default audio device on the fly. It lets you set a hotkey to switch to the next available playback device (I use ctrl+end) as well as show the device it switches to in a popup.

I use the same app, it works like a charm!

Thought each time I update CUE I must set again the hotkey. I'm thinking of making a couple of custom functions to switch audio device in Display Fusion, now it supports custom scripts :p:

Archived