Corsair Community

Dark Core RGB, brightness adjustment

Syberon

Hello.

Today i received my Dark Core RGB SE from transport company and this is perfect mouse. Before Dark Core i tried another mouse ASUS Spatha but i returned it after a week of using because its shape was not convenient.

And now, after i started to discover CUE features i have a one question - how to adjust brightness of RGB lightings zones of this mouse. I found the brightness slider in CUE software but it has only two positions - on/off. This is not exactly what you expect from this slider. I just want to setup my brightness to 25-30% so that it does not consume much battery, but i don't want to turn this completly off.

Is it possible on this mouse? I thought that brightness adjustment is quite common for RGB devices (Spatha has such a brightness adjustment at 0-25-50-75-100% for each zones independently)

• 3 weeks later...
After a little investigation of the contents of the XML-profile file for this mouse, i found that a little modification of this file now gets to me a smooth brightness adjustment with 20 steps (by 5%) on any lighting affects. Why Corsair Devs doesn't do it if mouse perfectly support this smooth adjustment function?

Archived