Corsair Community

iCue - Link Profile to Program - Not Usable

SpyFuzor

I recently upgraded to iCue. I've been enjoying it thus far, but what feature I haven't been able to use is "Link profile to Program". On any profile i create, the option appears to be greyed out. I click on the "..." and nothing happens, and I can't seem to get it to 'activate'.

Any ideas?

By chance, are you trying to link a hardware profile (HW1, HW2...) to a program? That’s about the only reason I can think of that would remove the option. The HW profiles (SD icons) are a mechanic of saving settings to the device, not meant to be a normal functioning profile. Anything you can do in a HW profile, you can do in a standard software profile - more in fact.

By chance, are you trying to link a hardware profile (HW1, HW2...) to a program? That’s about the only reason I can think of that would remove the option. The HW profiles (SD icons) are a mechanic of saving settings to the device, not meant to be a normal functioning profile. Anything you can do in a HW profile, you can do in a standard software profile - more in fact.

I think you're exactly right. I clicked to add a new profile, and I don't see the micro SD icon on the profile banner like I do with my other two profiles. I had no idea there were different profile types. The new profile allows me to Link to a program, so I'll be messing with that tonight.

Thanks for your help.

Archived