Corsair Community

Corsiar 570x with 3xSP120 + 3xML120

lingthegreat

Just bought a Corsair 570x and also a 3 pack ML120 fans. I installed everything and the SP120 is running fine but the ML120 only runs with white light. Im also using a NZXT Kraken x62. Need some help here.

Front: 3 x ML 120

Top: 2 x SP 120

Back: 1 x SP 120

Assuming you bought ML120-RGB and not ML120 Pro White... you have to have two RGB Lighting Hubs, one for each type of fan. This is the small matchbook sized 6 port box. There was one in the case and there should have been another in the 3 pack.

I am a little worried about CAM and iCUE conflicts. The X62 does not run well without it and likewise iCUE has to be running for the fans to do their thing. This isn’t causing the white fan issue, but is something you need to monitor.

• Corsair Employee
Just bought a Corsair 570x and also a 3 pack ML120 fans. I installed everything and the SP120 is running fine but the ML120 only runs with white light. Im also using a NZXT Kraken x62. Need some help here.

Front: 3 x ML 120

Top: 2 x SP 120

Back: 1 x SP 120

Just as c-attack said. First check if your ML fans are the ML RGB Fans or are they the White Light LED Fans?

If they're the ML RGB fans then you'll need a second 6 port RGB fan HUB. You cannot power two different sets of RGB fans off of the same HUB.

Oh it is a RGB version. Its okay, i solved them yesterday. Haha thx for the advice though. Cheers!!!:D:

BUT!!! i broke my side panel glass.........Any idea where can i buy a replacement? I'm from Singapore.

I don't know if they do international shipping or if there is an Asian market store: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Cases/Crystal-570X-Side-Tempered-Glass-Panel/p/CC-8900036

Archived