Corsair Community

RMA refund

Ashwind

Hello I have done an advanced RMA on some RAM, it clearly says in the advanced RMA instructions that once corsair receive my returned item the refund would be a MAX of 5 working days.

This has not been the case for me and the ticket has not been updated and now its closed, I know that Corsair got my return as it was signed for over 10 days ago.

Should I make a new ticket concerning the overdue refund ?

The ticket number on the original RMA is [Ticket Id : 783037]

Thank you for your help with this, I do have one question though after spending £90 on courier service and bank charges for paying for the advanced RMA, you tell me now theres been a mix up and you sent me the wrong RAM kit and now you want to replace them again, you will refund me for the RMA when you receive the first replacement RAM you sent me, so now I will need to spend £75 on another courier.

This will leave me over £165 out of pocket for you to replace a product that was faulty ? this is well over 50% of the cost the product.

This seems VERY unreasonable to me, the original return cost fair enough but costing me £75 for your 'misunderstanding' on what product you sent as replacement is not ok.

• Corsair Employee

Hello Ashwind,

We can definitely compensate you back for the charges that you had to pay, that is not a problem. We can even give you a pre paid label for the RMA. But I cannot help if you write a response on the forums instead of the ticket. Please refer to the ticket so that I can assist you.

Thanks,

Wootaru

Archived