Corsair Community

Problem syncing Gradient

zezzex

I Recently bought a K95 Platinum. I'm enjoying using CUE and created a 10 second Gradient so that I can have my keyboard change from blue, to red, back to blue again. I love being able to customize my keyboard any way I want, bought bought the m65 Pro RGB just so i could have the same customization.

With the M65 I created the same Gradient with the same lighting time of 10.0 seconds.

It seems to work great at first. Everything is Synced perfect, and the mouse and keyboard are changing colors at the same time.

But after about 15 to 20 mins I start to see the keyboard start to shift colors just a tad sooner then the mouse. As time goes on, I see more and more, that the two devices are getting out of sync.

I dont know how this is possible, since I have the same lighting time for both devices. Does anyone else have a similar problem? Is this a known issue?

That just sucks. Hopefully this will be fixed in a future update. I mean, 10 seconds should be 10 seconds, wither you are a keyboard or a mouse.

it's already an option in non-advanced. dont ask me why it's not in advanced mode.

• Corsair Employee
it's already an option in non-advanced. dont ask me why it's not in advanced mode.

Standard Lighting doesn't function in the same way as Advanced Lighting. This is why we didn't put them together. Advanced Lighting uses the data you configure by the graphs whereas Standard Lighting uses the entire matrix (except for Static). While it sounds trivial to simply combine them, the underlying code for each subset of lighting is completely different from one another.

• 1 year later...

I am having the same problem as the original poster, I have K95 keyboard, mm800 mouse pad and scimitar mouse. I set a gradient effect with identical settings on all devices and they go out of sync over time.

I know there is "Lighting Link" mode, but there is no opacity setting in that, so that will not work for what I am trying to do.

Even so, the devices should stay in sync if the effect settings are identical right?

Archived