Corsair Community

corsair vengeance 1500 low mic audio

Fargo

so ive been using the corsair vengeance 1500s for about a month, and there pretty good sound is great and once i got the stupid high pitch sound to stop the mic has been crystal clear, except for one thing, the mic audio is way too low, i have it at 100 and its still really low, i can hear it well but i have to turn my sound really far up to hear it, crystal clear sound no hiss, just way too quiet.

driver is up to date

if you want to hear the mic here is my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bobjoshjos (laest two videos are the ones where i use this headst, im the one recording.)

• Corsair Employee
I do not have a access to a Windows system ATM where I can give you a screen shot but you should eb able to enable the MIC Boost under the Corsair Audio Control then you will have to turn the Volume down for the MIC or it may cause it to make noise.

I do not have a access to a Windows system ATM where I can give you a screen shot but you should eb able to enable the MIC Boost under the Corsair Audio Control then you will have to turn the Volume down for the MIC or it may cause it to make noise.

what is corsair audio control? do you mean the Corsair USB Headset program? cause i cant find microphone boost option in there.:confused:

• 3 weeks later...
can someone please help me out with this, ive had this problem since i got this headset, and its super annoying. im looking through this forum and its making me feel like i should just return this set and just get razers or a creative headset, anything but a another corsair set.

• Corsair Employee

Sorry for the delay, it looks like we missed your post. Is the mic volume you're referring to the loopback? If so, do this:

If its actual mic output that is soft, which I didn't really hear in your videos, then try recording yourself on a different machine to see if it follows the headset. If it does, I can replace it for you.

• 3 months later...
Sorry it took so long my PC was broken and i just got it fixed. but yes, the problem is both on my gaming pc and my laptop, very low mic audio even on the highest setting. and now i'm getting a popping sound in my right hear when playing some games, and sometimes right hear just stops working at all. i have had this happen with other headsets and it pretty much always means it needs replace. is there something you can do for me?

I'm going to get it replaced trough bestbuy. I've remembered i got one year warranty with them. Thank you for the help but i think it might be faster and easier for both of us if i do it that way. Again thank you very much for your time ram guy, I hope 2013 treats you well.

Archived