Corsair Community

Dark Core RGB remap buttons, how?

famasfilms

Just got a Dark Core RGB SE, the CUE software isn't very easy to decipher - how do I remap the buttons?

The only game I play is Vanilla World of Warcraft and I want to use as many mouse buttons as possible to cast spells and abilities, not increasing/decreasing DPI etc.

Right, so I can't set up the other buttons as "mouse 3" "mouse 4" etc...ok.......

So I'm now in actions so I can bind the mouse buttons to some Fkeys and use those mouse buttons to cast abilities in WoW

Except I have an "Actions" section and an "actions library", what exactly is the difference?

And I have to save each remap every time into the library.

This software is genuinely awful with no instructions and is not very intuitive at all....can't believe I have also ordered the wireless keyboard and lapboard..........

• 2 weeks later...

So I had everything set up ok but I had to "reboot" the mouse because of input lag and lost all my settings.

This icue software is terrible, not very intuitive and I can't seem to get my WoW profile working again.

I can't even seem to register an account on the support site and feel like sending my Dark Core, k63 and lapboard all back to the shop.

Archived