Corsair Community

iCue does not detect GPU temperatures

neeljwala

I have 2x XFX R9 390X GPUs installed and under Corsair LINK I could see both GPU core temperatures and fan speeds. Under iCue I cannot see them any more.

I've tried the following:

1. Restarted the iCue service (did not work)

2. Uninstalled iCue using Add/Remove apps and re-installed (did not work)

3. Uninstalled the iCue driver from Device Manager, uninstalled, re-installed iCue (did not work)

Any suggestions on how I can get iCue to see my GPUs core temperatures?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know. iCUE does not read the GPU. It gets it's information from the motherboard and the GPU driver. You could try reinstalling the current GPU driver, then restarting the system. You might also temporarily disconnect the the Crossfire bridge (or whatever it is called these days) and see if it will detect GPU 1 on its own. There was a prior bug with SLI detection, but I do not remember if it affected AMD cards as well. If it is a bug, we can pass that on to Corsair.

Aside from troubleshooting, I am looking at your specs and if you don't have a lot of RGB fans or brand new devices, you are not giving up anything by staying on Link at the present time. The main benefit of iCUE was it married the two USB and internal device programs while applying 'keyboard like' lighting controls to the fans. If that does not apply to you, you don't have less control with Link.