Corsair Community

Keyboard double click

Hello!

So I have the K95 vengeance mx brown 2 years now, I have been struggling with the double click, I RMA it and got a new one about a year ago and still had the same problem with different other letters.

I finally solved the problem!! :laughing:

Just remove the key cap push the switch and put 2~3 drops of mineral oil or liquid silicon(I used WD40 spray) and it will never double type again!

Edited by Coolmatter

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

worked like a charm !!!

French traduction :

* retirer la touche

* appliquer une pointe de "WD40" sur le bouton (rouge) en dessous de cette touche en prenant bien soin d'appuyer dessus pour que la WD40 s'applique à l'intérieur du mécanisme.

• 1 year later...
Hello!

So I have the K95 vengeance mx brown 2 years now, I have been struggling with the double click, I RMA it and got a new one about a year ago and still had the same problem with different other letters.

I finally solved the problem!! :laughing:

Just remove the key cap push the switch and put 2~3 drops of mineral oil or liquid silicon(I used WD40 spray) and it will never double type again!

Just came across this post today. Thank you, I haven't been able to use this keyboard for the last 2 years. So happy to have it back. I didn't have the heart to spend another 100+ on a keyboard if the problem was just going to keep happening on newer versions.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...