Corsair Community

Graphite 760T standoff

rory hamer1

Hi guys,

My first post here but I'm a long time user of Corsair psu's. im changing my HAF X for the Corsair Graphite 760T.

One of the standoffs doesn't seem to be a standoff at all - the middle one below the panel cut out for the cooler rear access. I was wondering if that is why there is one standoff supplied, as all the others are either pre moulded or pre fitted onto the back already.

I am fitting a Asus Z270 A Prime board which uses 9 standoffs in total. When the board is in position, the standoff in question protrudes through the board. I guess I can just ignore it as all the other standoffs can be screwed down? Am I supposed to take out the "standoff" and fit the supplied one? I don't want to put my pliers onto it only to snap it off if it doesn't unscrew.

the manual doesn't mention this anomaly at all, and just shows 9 standoffs on the diagram.

A slight concern is that I'm going to hang 2 x RX580's off the board, which already has a Noctua NH D14 attached and so I was worried about the weight issue with one standoff not being in use.

Any help/advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Rory

Archived