Corsair Community

Looking for new case.

Yoke

Hello, it's me again with another question!

I am the owner of Sharkoon TG5 case at the time, but sadly I am not the fan of the inside, the cable managment isn't great and I am almost dying to keep the case clean from left or right side.

So, now I am looking for new case, I'll go for Corsair case, because I love the products they do, even when it's kinda expensive :D

What do you guys prefer?

I want to have minimum 6 fans inside. 3 in front, 1 back, and top 2-3.

I am owner of H150i and so I would love to have it in front panel, so I can push/pull.

Prefer power supply shroud.

RGB

I was thinking about Obsidian 500D RGB maybe or 570X mirror Black, what do you think?

Any pictures of your case or good made RGB case would be appreciated.

As a recent 570x Mirror Black owner (check out full system specs under my profile name), all I can say is I absolutely love the case. I am running 6 x LL120 fans in there; 3 x front, 1 x rear and 2 x top on the AIO. I can't comment on the stock fans as I removed them before even powering on. Cable management on the rear can, and will, be a bit of a pain to get right (there were a few none kid friendly words I'm sure). In the end though, it's well worth the additional effort!

I will try to post a few pictures later on today if required.

As a recent 570x Mirror Black owner (check out full system specs under my profile name), all I can say is I absolutely love the case. I am running 6 x LL120 fans in there; 3 x front, 1 x rear and 2 x top on the AIO. I can't comment on the stock fans as I removed them before even powering on. Cable management on the rear can, and will, be a bit of a pain to get right (there were a few none kid friendly words I'm sure). In the end though, it's well worth the additional effort!

I will try to post a few pictures later on today if required.

I've 6x LL120 aswell, that's why I want something where I can see them from outside and inside.

Is there enough place for H150i AIO on front panel?

If you could post some pictures later I would love that.

Archived