Corsair Community

Carbide SPEC OMEGA RGB Airflow

Hello,

i have some issues with this case and airflow.

I installed Corsar H150i AIO on 2700x but when i play games my CPU goes over 60-65 degrees. I think its too much. My pump has over 40 degrees and i must go to full speed on three vents on radiator. Is there any advice how to improve Airflow in this case? When i take down front panel my temperatures go to some normal state. I try to push, pull, push-pull config but i think the problem is really small intake of fresh air.

Do you think that some modding from front panel of Spec Alpha can Help? There is no glass panel in front.

IMG_1884.thumb.JPG.542f086dd18c47984e85cd6ecbc5cbe2.JPG

IMG_1876.thumb.JPG.5a6bb1652ab18e68ec37c9149abb3080.JPG

Edited by 1Romco1

I resolved the temperatures. This case has too bad airflow from front panel. I must do holes to the front panel and now! in idle pump - 30C, processor - 40C and fans on low rpm. In full work/gaming - pump max 35 processor 50C-55C. And fans still in low RPM. Corsair will do very good if they redo the front panel on this case.

I resolved the temperatures. This case has too bad airflow from front panel. I must do holes to the front panel and now! in idle pump - 30C, processor - 40C and fans on low rpm. In full work/gaming - pump max 35 processor 50C-55C. And fans still in low RPM. Corsair will do very good if they redo the front panel on this case.

I had a similar issue to what you are facing.

If you move the fans to a push setup and place the fans between the case front and the chassis, rather than them being really close to the shroud. This will increase the airflow also as it allows more of the air to flow through the case.

I might take your idea to adding some holes to the front panel, although i really think that the case should be designed not to have to make custom modifications.

I'll upload a picture of how my fans are setup once i get back from work.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

Have got this case

Got a H115i with it and having trouble to fit.

I like the case but the radiator only fits one the front and I only manage to get one FAn in. The screw holes are blocked for the other

• 2 years later...

Hi friend!

Can you upload a photo of the case to see the way you solve that problem? Id appreciate it so much!