Corsair Community

"Roccat Easyshift" function with Scimitar "G-Keys"

Neodark7

Hi everyone, for the last 4 years i was using a roccat pyra with the easyshift function to bind a second action on a key, for example when pressing the "ES" button + Right click, i was able to do an Next song/Next page action,

but unfortunately she passed away this weekend RIP...

So as i've recently bought a K95 i had to buy a corsair rgb mouse : The Scimitar.

I received it today and after many firmware issues i have it working, now i'm wondering if i can get something similar to my previous mouse.

For examples :

G10 pressed + scroll down = Sound down

G10 pressed + middle click = media play/pause

Etc things like that...

Those are very basic examples but i really need to do something like that for this and other things...

I hope there is a solution to do this, with macro maybe ? or a custom tool outside CUE ?

PS : i don't want to bind this actions directly to the keys. Like G10 = previous / G11 play/pause / G12 next.

You can't do this directly because CUE does NOT support assigning macros/actions to a combination of keys, however, you can work around this.

Create a new MODE for the mouse, assign one of the keypad button (G10) to switch mode to the newly one you created (be sure also to choose to switch the mode only until the button is pressed), then on the new mode you created assign the actions you want to the left/right clicks for example or to the DPI switching buttons. That way until you keep the key pressed you can control the volume and once you let it go it goes back to normal. You cannot assign actions to scroll up/down in CUE at this time.

You can't do this directly because CUE does NOT support assigning macros/actions to a combination of keys, however, you can work around this.

Create a new MODE for the mouse, assign one of the keypad button (G10) to switch mode to the newly one you created (be sure also to choose to switch the mode only until the button is pressed), then on the new mode you created assign the actions you want to the left/right clicks for example or to the DPI switching buttons. That way until you keep the key pressed you can control the volume and once you let it go it goes back to normal. You cannot assign actions to scroll up/down in CUE at this time.

:O that's perfect ! Thanks man ! i loved this mouse since the moment i opened it, but now... *_*

PS1 : I assume i can do the same with the K95 G-Keys right ? like turn my 'A' key to a macro when pressing the 'G9' key ? woow too many macros o_o

PS2 : Actually to be really perfect, Corsair really need to add the ability to assign actions to the scroll up/down ! I need to control my volume ! :P and i can't really do it with a key as it only increase/decrease the volume by 2 each time i click and not i press the key...

Archived