Corsair Community

Question about Corsair Carbide Spec Omega

SNT_SRK

Recently I bought Corsair Carbide Spec Omega from one local store. I didn't know that Corsair Carbide Spec Omega RGB is a different model.

Now My case has only one Red Light and it's not possible to customize the lighting.

Questions :

Thanks in advance

the rgb strip is not included with the front panel, it is a separate hockey stick shaped piece that screws into the panel... i spent many hours trying to find this part but no luck, but i was able to modify the expansion led strips to fit inside the hockey stick shaped piece for full rgb customization

the rgb strip is not included with the front panel, it is a separate hockey stick shaped piece that screws into the panel... i spent many hours trying to find this part but no luck, but i was able to modify the expansion led strips to fit inside the hockey stick shaped piece for full rgb customization

Could you please explain?I want to customize as well :)

BTW,I've got corsair commander pro. Isn't that enough to control that rgb strip?

See my other thread, I just uploaded some pictures!

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=185146

Also - the hockey stick piece is only correctly controlled by the specific lighting node pro from the spec omega rgb case - commander pro has no option to configure this and neither does the regular lighting node pro (notice you actually have to tell these devices what exactly is plugged into them)

I had the special lighting node so it was no issue for me, without that you will need to configure the strip the same as 3x expansion LEDs instead of a single 30 piece unit... The only difference here is that some of the presets may behave differently, but this is barely noticeable and completely manageable! custom sets can replicate the actual strip perfectly!