Corsair Community

CarbidE Spec Delta RGB case RGB issue.

Adorned

I've recently finished putting my PC together with my new carbide case. The case came with 3 RGB fans in the front connected to a 3 way splitter. I connected that to the 5 pin 12v rgbw on my Mobo but only the middle fans RGB is working. All the fans are spinning and working but I can't seem to get the other two to light up.

I've recently finished putting my PC together with my new carbide case. The case came with 3 RGB fans in the front connected to a 3 way splitter. I connected that to the 5 pin 12v rgbw on my Mobo but only the middle fans RGB is working. All the fans are spinning and working but I can't seem to get the other two to light up.

That's not how they work and you may damage the fans or the fan hub by connecting it to that motherboard header. The case should come with a push-button controller for the SP-RGB fans.

Check out the RGB FAQ at http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880 as well.

That's not how they work and you may damage the fans or the fan hub by connecting it to that motherboard header. The case should come with a push-button controller for the SP-RGB fans.

Check out the RGB FAQ at http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880 as well.

There was no push button controller included with my case. What leads you to believe such an item was included?

• 3 weeks later...
My Case: Corsair Carbide spec delta came with three rgb fans which have all worked just never lit up. Gigabyte rgb fusion refused to pick them up, also, even though I have read it should. Please help! It never came with a controller, just an rgb splitter.

Actually, let me correct my previous statement - at the time I was unaware that these fans were not at all like any of Corsair's other RGB fans. I looked at the photos and mistakenly identified them as SP-RGB fans. They are not. They are, instead, 12V analog RGB that works with the 4-pin (non-addressable) Aura-style connections.

Now ... these won't be "picked up" by software. You need to tell the software that you have something on the header and how it should behave.

Actually, let me correct my previous statement - at the time I was unaware that these fans were not at all like any of Corsair's other RGB fans. I looked at the photos and mistakenly identified them as SP-RGB fans. They are not. They are, instead, 12V analog RGB that works with the 4-pin (non-addressable) Aura-style connections.

Now ... these won't be "picked up" by software. You need to tell the software that you have something on the header and how it should behave.

Best to do some research

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...