Crystal 570x (inc Mirror Black) Setup Advice and Diagrams

Zotty

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Zotty,

If you can give me a little help here I will be grateful, I am new with these kind of builds( :

I ve bought the 570X tempered glass case which has 3SP fans, a Sp button controller attached and a RGB fan hub attached on the cage. I also bought 3 ml120 fans, one rgb fan hub and a node pro.

Question: is there any way to make those 6 fans work, with or without the cage logo, without buying the commander pro? I would sacrifice the rgb effect if I could get away without giving extra money. Is there any other way to make it just work without other components ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi Zotty,

If you can give me a little help here I will be grateful, I am new with these kind of builds( :

I ve bought the 570X tempered glass case which has 3SP fans, a Sp button controller attached and a RGB fan hub attached on the cage. I also bought 3 ml120 fans, one rgb fan hub and a node pro.

Question: is there any way to make those 6 fans work, with or without the cage logo, without buying the commander pro? I would sacrifice the rgb effect if I could get away without giving extra money. Is there any other way to make it just work without other components ?

Thanks a lot in advance

You have an Lighting Node Pro (NoPro) ... that supports 2 channels. One channel for the built-in SP-RGB fans and one channel for the ML-RGB fans.

You may, however, need a fan hub cable. As far as I recall, the fan packs only come with one but double-check that. If you want to make your own cables, you can check out http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=174759.

Or if you just want to buy them, you can get them here: https://www.ebay.com/str/piratedogtech.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, sorry for my pronunciation for English.

I bought the Corsair 570x mirrored black case for my PC assembly, I added 6 corsair fans I 120 I connected them to the first controller then the LEDs of the case logo to a second LED controller, the two I then connected to the lighting node pro in the end I connected the various connections sata unfortunately the LEDs of the logo of the case do not work. Could someone help me?

Hi everyone, sorry for my pronunciation for English.

I bought the Corsair 570x mirrored black case for my PC assembly, I added 6 corsair fans I 120 I connected them to the first controller then the LEDs of the case logo to a second LED controller, the two I then connected to the lighting node pro in the end I connected the various connections sata unfortunately the LEDs of the logo of the case do not work. Could someone help me?

Hi Buddy..

Did you Tell iCUE that the Lighting Node Pro has a Single SP RGB Fan connected to it on lighting channel 2? and indeed apply a lighting effect to it?

and for reference..

Corsair 570x Mirror Black RGB logo's are Connected as a Single SP RGB fan. they are Plugged into Port 4 of the supplied Corsair RGB Fan LED Hub along with the Supplied SP RGB Fans. You would need to Add a Lighting Node Pro or a Commander Pro for iCue/LINK control. Should you replace the stock SP RGB fans with other Corsair RGB fans you would need them on a Second RGB Fan LED Hub and you would need to Move the Logo's to port 1 of the RGB Fan LED hub it's connected to.

Edited by Zotty

• 3 weeks later...
Hey I have to 570x case and I added 3 extra sp120 fans to the hub. For some reason the last fan at the back of the case is spinning but won’t light up. Any idea why? I’ve tried rearranging the fan connections on the rgb fan hub but when I change things, some fans light up and others don’t. I didn’t move the original 3 that came with the case. Also I’m not sure if I have that little black thing(corsair logo and psu shroud?). It’s my first time building a pc so sorry fi things aren’t clear.

The rear fan is plugged into port 6. If I swap it, some of the other fans will not light up, but it will(so I know its not a faulty fan). Right now the fans are configured where the front 3 are plugged into 1-2-3(default with the case). The one closest to front on top is plugged in 4, then the next one on top is 5, and the rear is 6.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Zotty,

Really appreciate you taking the time to help noobs like us with this!

The answer I'm looking for is probably in this thread, but I'm stupid.

I have a 570X Mirror Black, as well as 6 LL120 fans (replacing 3 of the SP fans), whereas 3 of the fans are used with the H150i Pro.

I was thinking of adding some strips with this setup - preferably 6 of them, so as to make it look like the pictures you have in this thread.

If I understand you correctly, that would require two hubs, one CoPro and one NoPro - meaning 4 SATAs? Would I then be able to connect the NoPro's USB header to the CoPro?

Also, as far as I understand, the case logo acts as an SP fan, right? Today I have this connected to a separate hub, connected to a NoPro. Another hub with the 6 LL120 fans is also connected to the same NoPro.

Yet I can't find the case logos in iCue. Isn't that supported?

I tried setting the case logo's channel to 1x SP120 fan in iCue, but to no avail.

Basically, I'd like 6 LL120 fans, 6 LED strips and the case logo to work more or less together.

Is it possible, and if so, am I far of the mark with my thinking above?

Hey Zotty,

Really appreciate you taking the time to help noobs like us with this!

I was that Noob dude.. and there was no info out there on this stuff so i did the Faq's so we can all be Ex Noobs together ;) :).. glad they help man!

The answer I'm looking for is probably in this thread, but I'm stupid.

I have a 570X Mirror Black, as well as 6 LL120 fans (replacing 3 of the SP fans), whereas 3 of the fans are used with the H150i Pro.

I was thinking of adding some strips with this setup - preferably 6 of them, so as to make it look like the pictures you have in this thread.

If I understand you correctly, that would require two hubs, one CoPro and one NoPro - meaning 4 SATAs? Would I then be able to connect the NoPro's USB header to the CoPro?

yep you can do that dude...

Also, as far as I understand, the case logo acts as an SP fan, right? Today I have this connected to a separate hub, connected to a NoPro. Another hub with the 6 LL120 fans is also connected to the same NoPro.

Yet I can't find the case logos in iCue. Isn't that supported?

I tried setting the case logo's channel to 1x SP120 fan in iCue, but to no avail.

it would appear as a single SP fan in icue and not the Logo's as such....... or should do dude,

So... in lighting setup on the node pro.. tell the correct channel the logos are connected to that it has 1 SP RGB Fan connected... then go to the Correct Lighting Channel and you should see a single SP Fan there,, (note. cant miss out ports on the RGB Fan LED Hub, so if all that is connected is the Logo's.. into Port 1 they must go). apply a lighting effect to it and the Logo's should light up....

Basically, I'd like 6 LL120 fans, 6 LED strips and the case logo to work more or less together.

Is it possible, and if so, am I far of the mark with my thinking above?

yep should be able to do that buddy...

hope this helps dude

• 2 months later...
Hey, I just purchased this awesome looking case with the 3x SP120 RGB fans. I did not know about the lighting pro module unfortunately when i had the system built but was wondering if anyone knows of the RGB values of the inherent colours for the fans? I wanted to manually tune my iCue accessories to the case colours :)

• 2 months later...