Corsair Community

Harryburbs

When I started building my pc with the 275r I came across a problem with the front io lighting panels. I could tell there was no hdd led cable to use so I assumed the panel lights ran through ledpower+ and - cables, I accidentally mixed them up on initial setup and turns the pc on, so when I fixed the issue and sorted them out properly I still got no front io lights which is confusing to me as to not sure why they’re not working. If you do have any suggestions please do let me know as this minor issue is bugging me!

You might need new LED strip. They're replaceable you just have to submit a ticket at https://support.corsair.com and request one.

Goodnight,

I have a very similar problem. In my situation I do not see any cable for HDD activity. The box only brings the POWER SW, RESET SW, - P LED, + P LED, apart from the HD AUDIO, and the USB heads.

I see in the manual of the case that a HDD LED should also be included, but in my case (Glass version), there is none. Everything that includes play OK, and nothing seems broken or torn.

In the lower front where the power / activity light is, there is only a small connector with two sockets, and three points of white light.

Could someone please help me with this?

Thanks

• 2 months later...
Goodnight,

I have a very similar problem. In my situation I do not see any cable for HDD activity. The box only brings the POWER SW, RESET SW, - P LED, + P LED, apart from the HD AUDIO, and the USB heads.

I see in the manual of the case that a HDD LED should also be included, but in my case (Glass version), there is none. Everything that includes play OK, and nothing seems broken or torn.

In the lower front where the power / activity light is, there is only a small connector with two sockets, and three points of white light.

Could someone please help me with this?

Thanks

Same Problem Here

• 1 year later...

Yes those LED are not as forgiving as the regular 3mm LED that power and HDD LED normally. It is possible that by reversing the leads the current damaged the small board they are on.

As mentioned There is a replacement on the Corsair site for about 5 bucks. For me it was not an issue as I've unplugged the underflow LED and used my own white LED solderred to a previous HDDLED wire. The Power LED still works fine. There is no HDD LED lead for this case despite what older manuals may say..