Corsair Community

Dark Core and Gnomesequecer Macro

I have a Razer Naga and want to move to the Dark core mouse. The razer allows me to macro gnomesequecer to press key one time and it will cycle through all abilities without me repeating pressing keys. Can the dark core mouse do the same thing?

I am trying to setup a macro with the Dark Core mouse to repeat constant. There is a video on gnomesequncer and a different mouse on youtube that shows this being done. I can not link it due to it will be removed. If anyone knows how i can set it up with just one key being press and it cycles through all my abilities without me pressing it repeated my tell me

youtube video was 11 minutes too long, happy to help, but you need to tell us what it does in key presses and delays and we will tell you what it takes to do it in CUE or iCUE or at least 99% of the way there?

I might have struggled through it but it was just buffering for me

Hi zakarume,

What exactly are you trying to repeat? Are you trying to make a macro that would cycle and repeat say the number row buttons 1-9?

there is a video on youtube that shows what i want to do. however it is done from another product (Razer Naga). i would like to use the dark core mouse to do this. i like the feel of the mouse better than the one i use. if you just watch the video you will understand.

it would be helpful if you just said what steps are taken in the video referring specifically to the keys that are pressed in the "gnomesequencer macro"

Give us the steps, we will tell you what to do in CUE, it is child's play and I am sure it is basically the same.

Since no one has any ****in common sense. i will try and explain one more time. Plz watch the video on youtube about Gnomesequencer and naga. That will explain it also. What i want to do is macro a sequence on wow to my action bar and remap the key. when i press the key it will attack the target repeated until it is dead and i repress the key to stop. I DONT WANT TO PRESS KEY AND ATTACK. PRESS AGAIN, PRESS AGAIN. All i want is press once, it attacks and repeats until dead

Since no one has any ****in common sense. i will try and explain one more time. Plz watch the video on youtube about Gnomesequencer and naga. That will explain it also. What i want to do is macro a sequence on wow to my action bar and remap the key. when i press the key it will attack the target repeated until it is dead and i repress the key to stop. I DONT WANT TO PRESS KEY AND ATTACK. PRESS AGAIN, PRESS AGAIN. All i want is press once, it attacks and repeats until dead

We get it, but for those who dont have wow or arent interested in watching an 11 minute video slow walking what is needed, we just need you to tell us what buttons are needed to be pressed and in what order or where to click and how often. Cue can do all that. Go to the wow or your default profile in Cue or iCUE and hit the plus button to make a new macro. You may need to be in advanced mode. You can add the actions (mouse movement and click events, keyboard keypress events etc) one at a time and add custom or even random delays. The possibilities are infinite. You can hit the gears icon at the right and then see how to trigger the action, how many times to repeat it, or indefinitely and how much and what type of delay. You should be able to do literally anything other than have two separate macros thread into each other - I've never needed that in life, but some other folks have mentioned it.

Well still can not get it to work. Also if you dont know wow then dont comment because you just want to. Makes you look like a dam troll. I want someone to help me and not someone who thinks they know it all. And i have explained it several times what i want done. CORSAIR SOFTWARE SUCKS AND DONT WORK. WATCH the dam video

ok. here is what i do. First i go to action and hit the + button. Next i change sniper key to say the R key. Next i go to action libary and hit the + button. Then i go to advance settings and change things to ACTION TRIGGER (ON PRESS), ACTION REPEAT (REPEAT) and to repeat 100 times or more. Then i go to Notepad to test it. And it wont work. I have to press the key myself repeatedly. it wont repeat on itself

Archived