Corsair Community

Corsair CUE Lighting Effect Stops after 1-2 minutes

Hey guys,

Until today I've used Corsair link to successfully control all my gear (6 LL fans & H115i AIO) and fan lighting in specific.

Today I purchased ST100 headphone stand with RGB lighting, and I had to install Cue as it only supports iCue. I wasn't able to get it working with Link. (does not recognize it in the Devices menu).

The problem is - I set up a lighting profile for the LL fans, everything works great, but as soon as I minimize the iCue window, after 1-2 minutes the fans lighting go back to the default rainbow wave effect. (as if the Lighting node pro is disconnected).

How can I stop this from happening?

Or the alternative, how can I keep controlling the ST100 from iCue but go back to control the LL fans from Link? (currently it says "this device is being controlled by iCue").

Thanks in advance :)

G.

With the NoPro, if you set a static lighting mode, it'll do that. It's a known bug. To work around that with iCue, set a profile that has an effect that changes - even if it isn't much. For example, setting Color Shift to shift between 255,0,0 and 254,0,0 will work just fine. And you won't notice the difference.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived