The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2019, 05:29 PM
jdj9's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1004695
jdj9 Reputation: 10
Default Issue with Corsair Strafe RGB - Bios Mode

Hello.

I recently upgraded my PC with a new motherboard, ram, cpu and my Strafe RGB automatically enters in 'Bios Mode' and the scroll lock key is blinking during boot ONLY. After passing bios screen the blinking stops and it enters into normal mode and the keyboard operates without any issue.

This did not happen before with my previous build (VII Ranger motherboard).

I looked around and i found that you can enable/disable the bios mode by pressing F1 and Windows lock key on top right.

I don't really mind that the scroll lock is blinking during boot but why does it automatically enters bios mode during boot? My problem is that i CANNOT enter bios when the scroll lock is flashing. The only way to enter the bios, is if i press F1 + Windows lock key and then DEL or F2 key VERY quickly before leaving bios screen.

I also tried to reset the firmware by pressing the ESC key and plugging the USB to the mobo. I don't believe it worked since the iCue software says that the keyboard is running the latest firmware.

Basically, i just want to enter the bios like i always did, without having to do that key combo, which was never needed before.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.