Corsair Community

HS70 won't charge (LED not working?)

SoronSR

Hi all,

I just got my new HS70 a couple of days ago. I charged it for around 10 hours, waiting for the LED to become green as instructed in the manual. After searching the internet i read that others had same issue and stated that i should just start using them. So i did. And they worked fine. I used them until the battery was drained. I charged them overnight.

Next morning, the LED didn't indicate anything. Even while connected with usb they wont turn on. The only way i can turn them on is to force update the firmware (to the same as already on it), but then when i unplug the usb they turn off. They seem completely drained and wont charge.

Am i doing something wrong? Please help!

• Corsair Employee
Hi SoronSR, it doesn't sound like you've done anything wrong. As a test, could you try connecting the headsets cable to a different USB port or a different computer to see if it's able to charge correctly? We can check if it's an issue with the USB port recognition or if it's the headset itself refusing to charge.

Hi SoronSR, it doesn't sound like you've done anything wrong. As a test, could you try connecting the headsets cable to a different USB port or a different computer to see if it's able to charge correctly? We can check if it's an issue with the USB port recognition or if it's the headset itself refusing to charge.

Sadly changing USB port on my PC doesnt help. Ill try another PC ASAP.

So i tested on another PC. The PC recognizes the headphones fine, but still no sign, LED, that it is charging.

I tried the dongle re-pair i read about in another post, but the dongle wont go from blinking to steady.

Anything else i can try?

Archived