Corsair Community

M65 PRO RGB keeps shutting off

JonJonPoPong

I'm really upset with how ****ty this mouse is.

I built a new PC and went with this mouse to replace my failing old corsair M65 which after 7 years the LMB mouse button stopped working.

However this mouse is just a piece of garbage. It constantly keeps shutting off. It will be plugged in and working fine I'm playing a game and it just shuts off.

The lights on it go out and windows makes the USB device disconnected sound.

I have 3 PCs, 2 Desktops and 1 laptop and this garbage does it on all devices.

This used to happen maybe once or twice a day and id just unplug and re-plug it back into the USB port and it would work again. Now it wont even turn back on. Its really stupid. I basically cant use 1 of my 3 PCs now, and I use all 3 at the same time to play 3 chars in blade and soul at the same time.

I wish I could return this mouse, but since I work up north in the Canadian oil sands I go away to work for 17 or 18 days then come home for 5. So the return period passed before the problem presented itself and the mouse is only 2 months old.

Terribly disappointed with Corsairs build quality.

I'm really upset with how ****ty this mouse is.

I built a new PC and went with this mouse to replace my failing old corsair M65 which after 7 years the LMB mouse button stopped working.

However this mouse is just a piece of garbage. It constantly keeps shutting off. It will be plugged in and working fine I'm playing a game and it just shuts off.

The lights on it go out and windows makes the USB device disconnected sound.

I have 3 PCs, 2 Desktops and 1 laptop and this garbage does it on all devices.

This used to happen maybe once or twice a day and id just unplug and re-plug it back into the USB port and it would work again. Now it wont even turn back on. Its really stupid. I basically cant use 1 of my 3 PCs now, and I use all 3 at the same time to play 3 chars in blade and soul at the same time.

I wish I could return this mouse, but since I work up north in the Canadian oil sands I go away to work for 17 or 18 days then come home for 5. So the return period passed before the problem presented itself and the mouse is only 2 months old.

Terribly disappointed with Corsairs build quality.

I have the same mouse and the same issue. It used to cut on and off and i just shrugged, then it required a unplug/plug back in to fix. The other night, while browsing reddit, the mouse completely died. No lights, no attempts to connect, nothing.

Mouse is like 2 months old and this is a bit sad.

Archived