Corsair Community

Corsair Two

NME18

There are plenty of us waiting for v2 ;) Amazon is completely out of stock for the 32GB, 1080ti, i7-8700K version and is not indicating that "more on the way". Hopefully Corsair will announce by 10/30 because I think Apple's next gen Mac Pro modular design announcement (if the specs bode well for bootcamp gaming and non-proprietary parts upgrade) will take my cash.

There are plenty of us waiting for v2 ;) Amazon is completely out of stock for the 32GB, 1080ti, i7-8700K version and is not indicating that "more on the way". Hopefully Corsair will announce by 10/30 because I think Apple's next gen Mac Pro modular design announcement (if the specs bode well for bootcamp gaming and non-proprietary parts upgrade) will take my cash.

I'm right there with you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee

We cannot comment on unreleased products. That means no ETAs, no confirmations on configs or features, etc. Sorry guys! :S

For up to date information on new products, the usual places such as our social channels, media reviews/event coverage, etc. are all good sources to keep an eye on.

Archived