Corsair Community

I'd get the K68 RGB if it was available w/Cherry MX Browns

Riekopo

I run a quarterly LAN party in my area. We advertise it on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Craiglist, etc. The attendance is always slowly going up. It's supposed to be just one day long, but it has ended up going on for two or even three days the last few times.

Most people bring their own rigs, but I also am slowly building up a supply of devices to support the parties. There's a lot of drinking and spills that happen. That's why I really like the Corsair K68, but the lack of a Cherry MX Brown switch option prevents me from purchasing a large quantity of them.

If they had this switch available I'd probably get at least 10 of them. Please make it so Corsair! And also, improve the dust/water resistance IP rating if at all possible. There's a Razer keyboard that is much more water/dust resistant and it makes me sad.

• Corsair Employee
Thanks for the interest in our keyboards. Unfortunately brown switches are just not popular enough within the market for us to offer it in every product line. I personally prefer blue and brown switches also but I know it's not the most popular opinion. While we'd like to improve the IP rating we do not want to stray way from the switch feel as doing more tends to drastically make the switch press feel completely different.

Archived