Corsair Community

H60 pump doesnt work with Asus B350-F mobo

xistence

Hi,

I have H60 cooler that I am trying to make work with Asus Strix B350-F gaming mobo. I have tried connecting the pump to AIO, CHA_FAN, CPU_FAN & CPU_OPT but the computer shuts down as the temperature for CPU goes high as cooler isn't working. :(:

Any advice on how to make this work?:sigh!:

The H60 should be a standard 3 pin DC connector to any of those headers. In your BIOS you need to have AIO or CPU_FAN set to 100%/Full Speed or Disabled in Q-Fan or however that boards labels fan control. If you cannot see a reported fan speed for that header with the H60 connected and set to Full Speed, then it is most likely the device has had some sort of electrical or mechanical failure.

In Q Fan control, I have tried selecting Full Speed on CPU Fan and still, the pump did not start and it keeps showing NA in FAN monitor. In the boot up it says CPU Fan Error when I tried to boot it up.

I have tried connecting it to AIO but it keeps showing NA there too. I am wondering if the cooler pump is broken.

• Corsair Employee
Thanks, I'll contact them. It's hardly 1.5 months old. It had been sitting on the shelf as I went for travel. Now when I tried to install it on the system, it simply doesn't seem to work.

If you don't mind, PM your ticket number once you get it created.

Archived