The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Early Access

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2018, 02:01 PM
Ciasus's PC Specs

POST ID # = 958936
Ciasus Reputation: 10
Default Lightning Node Pro not recognizing

Hello everyone

I've recently bought 3x 120mm LL Fans and 5x 140mm LL Fans. They are installed with one Lightning Node Pro and two Fan Hubs attached.

The Lightning Node Pro worked perfectly with Corsair Link on every restart. Then i've updated to iCue. After the first installation i was able to setup the Lightning Node Pro on iCue and customize the Fans and everything was fine. But however after shutting down the pc, the Lighning Node Pro shows up on iCue only every 4th or 5th restart. (The Fans just show the standard rainbow when its not recognized) Corsair-Link Softwars shows now "Controlled by iCue" even when iCue does not recognize the Lightning Node Pro.

I've checked every Cable but found no issue with the hardware. Reinstall iCue also didnt change anything. (i start iCue as administrator every time). My K95 Platinum and MM800 works good on iCue.

USB Legacy is enabled in the Bios. I've also updated the Motherboards Bios a few weeks ago and there is no new bios since then.

i also tryed reseting the Lightning Node Pro with the small button on top of it. Nothing changed.

My complete hardware should be in the profile. If you need more details please tell me.

i know iCue is in an alpha state but if anyone have the same problem and know a workaround please tell me. i currently use iCue 3.3.103

Thanks

-sorry for bad english
Old 06-13-2018, 02:24 PM
solarity's PC Specs

POST ID # = 958941
solarity Reputation: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciasus View Post
Hello everyone

I've recently bought 3x 120mm LL Fans and 5x 140mm LL Fans. They are installed with one Lightning Node Pro and two Fan Hubs attached.

The Lightning Node Pro worked perfectly with Corsair Link on every restart. Then i've updated to iCue. After the first installation i was able to setup the Lightning Node Pro on iCue and customize the Fans and everything was fine. But however after shutting down the pc, the Lighning Node Pro shows up on iCue only every 4th or 5th restart. (The Fans just show the standard rainbow when its not recognized) Corsair-Link Softwars shows now "Controlled by iCue" even when iCue does not recognize the Lightning Node Pro.

I've checked every Cable but found no issue with the hardware. Reinstall iCue also didnt change anything. (i start iCue as administrator every time). My K95 Platinum and MM800 works good on iCue.

USB Legacy is enabled in the Bios. I've also updated the Motherboards Bios a few weeks ago and there is no new bios since then.

i also tryed reseting the Lightning Node Pro with the small button on top of it. Nothing changed.

My complete hardware should be in the profile. If you need more details please tell me.

i know iCue is in an alpha state but if anyone have the same problem and know a workaround please tell me. i currently use iCue 3.3.103

Thanks

-sorry for bad english
Interesting, did you try updating the firmware for the Lighting Node Pro, when it does show up in iCue? I don't think I have seen this issue before.

You can't control the LNP w/ Link in conjunction with iCue.

Corsair Products:
Work: H2100 Headset
Play: 6xHD-120 Fans, 2xLighting Node Pro, K70 RGB LUX Brown KB
Retired: M60 Mouse
Old 06-13-2018, 02:36 PM
Ciasus's PC Specs

POST ID # = 958944
Ciasus Reputation: 10

Yes, i checked for Firmware updates when the Node Pro was shown up in iCue but it says the firmware was already the latest.

No, i can't control the Node Pro with Link while iCue is installed. When i deinstall iCue, everything works fine again on Link.