Corsair Community

Profile switch hotkeys

WillYo

Hi!

Is it possible to set hotkeys for profile change? Even better would be that I could assign a specific profile to e.g. for BF1 and different profile for PUBG. I also use CUE so that if it's possible to set hotkeys to Link profiles then it would be quite easy to get the work by macro.

Any help?

Hi!

Is it possible to set hotkeys for profile change? Even better would be that I could assign a specific profile to e.g. for BF1 and different profile for PUBG. I also use CUE so that if it's possible to set hotkeys to Link profiles then it would be quite easy to get the work by macro.

Any help?

I wish there were, but one thing to consider is that, for the most part, CPU temps are going to be relatively stable, where GPU temps will spike dramatically and rapidly under load.

In my case, I set my profiles connected to my GPU temp and set a curve that kicks in during gaming and then gets quiet during normal desktop use.

If you are constantly stressing the CPU in some way, which most of us don't do outside of benchmarks, then this option might not work for you.

Archived