Corsair Community

Osd issue

Coolmatter

K95 Platinum RGB

Hi!

I have a problem with the OSD (on screen display).

when i change profiles the OSD does not show, i must run the iCUE software go to settings, just open the settings tab OSD and then close(minimize) the Icue.

Only then when i change profiles they are shown on the screen.

Is there any solution to this, or it is just the way it is?

It is very frustrating ....

• Corsair Employee
The OSD feature is only enabled when the software is running (foreground or minimized), and with the feature enabled box checked. If you plan to change profiles without iCUE running, there will be no OSD prompts since it comes from the software.

The OSD feature is only enabled when the software is running (foreground or minimized), and with the feature enabled box checked. If you plan to change profiles without iCUE running, there will be no OSD prompts since it comes from the software.

The iCUE software starts with windows start up minimized

So it is running on the background every time i boot in to windows

Here is a video of the issue

[ame=https://youtu.be/Hs1Tl1rN6uA]https://youtu.be/Hs1Tl1rN6uA[/ame]

Just checked it on my end and it is a bug. I've reported it to our dev team and they will start working on resolving it. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Does this bug has anything to do with the random double click of the keys sometimes?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived