Corsair Community

60 FPS demonstration of the flickering issues.

Powback

I just updated Corsair Utility Engine and enabled the 16.8m color support. The flickering became apparent instantly.

Here's the result on my new K95 keyboard.

I found that these colors demonstrates the issue fairly well. I don't actually use these colors.

Info

* Software version: 1.5.108

* Firmware version 1.20

* CUE color settings

___

16.8m colors enabled:

* Near pressed key.

* Pressed key at the opposite side

___

16.8m colors disabled:

* Near pressed key.

* Pressed at the opposite side.

___

By pressing either - or + on the gfycat, you can adjust the playback speed.

I started looking for a new keyboard a week ago and decided that I just MUST have an RGB backlight keyboard and this one looked awesome! However the more I read the forums here the more worried I get. Are people still happy with it? Does this flickering occur with the other two competing products?

Thanks

I started looking for a new keyboard a week ago and decided that I just MUST have an RGB backlight keyboard and this one looked awesome! However the more I read the forums here the more worried I get. Are people still happy with it? Does this flickering occur with the other two competing products?

Thanks

Competitors don't flicker but their build quality is not as good as corsair's.

I guess theres no perfect keyboard :)

Your right,there is no perfect keyboard. I can say,I do not have the flickering issue with 16.8 mil colors.

Wait, so you have a different revision of the keyboard? Did Corsair silently update some hardware... like do they have a version 2?

Wait, so you have a different revision of the keyboard? Did Corsair silently update some hardware... like do they have a version 2?

No there is no v2 yet. The profile hes using isnt intensive enough to trigger the flickering

Competitors don't flicker but their build quality is not as good as corsair's.

I guess theres no perfect keyboard :)

Well everyone wants something different from a keyboard.

this is happening to me too, it flickers when i use 16.1m colors

IF your using a really intensive profile odds are you will have to turn 16.8 mill colors off.

No there is no v2 yet. The profile hes using isnt intensive enough to trigger the flickering

Well everyone wants something different from a keyboard.

IF your using a really intensive profile odds are you will have to turn 16.8 mill colors off.

Yeah, just realized it works better with profiles with less colors or animations.. but it should work with every profile. Hope it gets fixed as the problem with the lighning freezing

Archived