Corsair Community

Issue with my Scimitar RGB

daboss731

For a while now my mouse will sometimes randomly disconnect then reconnect and this problem wont happen for another day or two. in the middle of games and doing anything such as that it is AWFUL.

I've swapped usb ports and many other things to no avail.

What also happens and VERY frequently maybe 8 or 9 times during an 8 hour period is the mouse will all of a sudden drop the dpi it was set at and when i look at icue it has an red exclamation point indicating the mouse has failed. yet when i try to look for logs to post i cant find any???

Its been going on for months and my keyboard works flawless (K65 RGB) no problems at all whatsoever. when i first got this mouse everything worked fantastic then all these updates starting rolling out and since the last year or so its been not working correctly. i have tried everything possible. force updating the mouse, reinstalling icue, reinstalling windows, wiping my hdd, and i cant seem to find the issue. its killing me. the only fix is it tab out mid game and restart icue which only works for a couple of hours sometimes 30 minutes. you know how long it takes to tab out and back into csgo on fullscreen? A LONG TIME.

I'm literally lost aside from buying a new mouse idk what to do. but i'd rather not do that. i just CANT figure it out. i really need help. if anyone knows any fixes or anything PLEASE help!

• 3 months later...
Try a different USB port on a different stack. If you don't have disconnection issues when iCUE is closed it might be a bandwidth issue with the usb port.

sorry for the WAY late response. its a long story lol but im still having issues it doesnt disconnect when icue is closed. icue is the only thing that causes the malfunctions. im even using an old version idk what to do.