Corsair Community

M65 Pro, left/right click acting up

Nikaz

Hello,

Recently I noticed some double clicks when I left click, I fixed it by blowing up a little air air inside the mouse but when I try to hold wheter it is left or right click and move it sometimes doesnt hold (for example selection on screen and moving mouse in circles, it "breaks" the sellection) I tried everything provided in different topics, the only thing I didnt is trying different firmware, but I cant find any older firmwares for my m65 pro. Anyone have a solution to this issue? Or can provide me with a link to older firmware? Or maybe the buttons life's ended and I should replace it, better yet, actually RMA it since I have 1 month warranty left.

Hello,

Recently I noticed some double clicks when I left click, I fixed it by blowing up a little air air inside the mouse but when I try to hold wheter it is left or right click and move it sometimes doesnt hold (for example selection on screen and moving mouse in circles, it "breaks" the sellection) I tried everything provided in different topics, the only thing I didnt is trying different firmware, but I cant find any older firmwares for my m65 pro. Anyone have a solution to this issue? Or can provide me with a link to older firmware? Or maybe the buttons life's ended and I should replace it, better yet, actually RMA it since I have 1 month warranty left.

Happened to me lately aswell, not very often but its still there, the mouse is not even 5 month old though.

I was kinda surprised at first, maybe if it gets worse i'll contact corsair aswell, today in 2 hours gaming it didn't happen, let's see.

• 2 months later...

It's a known issue and they expect you to pay for shipping to get a replacement.

All of their other products have worked flawlessly for me (keyboard, headphones, RAM, mouse pad), but I bought one last year and it would randomly double click. They told me for them to replace it, I had to ship it to them (at my expense) which would leave me without a mouse. By the time I purchased a cheap replacement mouse and paid for shipping (who knows if they would've charged me for shipping back), I would've been halfway to a new mouse. I bought a second one in March off of Amazon and it started double click and randomly not registering a click. I'm done.