Corsair Community

iCue Profiles with i160 (or i140/i160/i180)

JoshuaSweeney

Short version- My keyboard, mouse, and i160 LED strips are all green when typing (based on my iCue profile). When I hit Windows+L to lock the system, the keyboard and mouse are still green (which is what I want), but the i160 LED strips are blue.

I'm curious... Has anyone been able to get an iCue profile to load the two LED strips with something and then had it STAY after they lock their computer? Mine ALWAYS switches back to some weird light blue (stock I assume). I have a Strafe Silent MK2 and you have to jump through a few hoops, but locking the system calls for the 'onboard profile' which loads up just fine on the keyboard. Same thing with my Dark Core SE... The only problem is the ACTUAL $4,000 computer... Lol.

Not mad or anything... Just curious if/when it can be fixed with some sort of on-board memory setting...

• Corsair Employee

some of our HID devices have on-board storage for limited hardware profile lighting which make it possible for them to retain their lighting profile even when iCUE is not running. However, that's not the case with the accent lighting bars on the CORSAIR ONE, since it doesn't have an on-board storage attach to those lighting bars.

Nothing we can do at the moment, our apologies. But I did forward your issue over to our engineer team. If they have any update, i will be sure to let you know.

Thanks for sharing.

Awesome! I love the machine, and as dumb as it sounds to have done the upgrade from my existing 7700k/32gbDominator/2080ti air-cooled setup to the i160, I have to say that I am REALLY quite pleased so far. I've had no issues with it obviously and the support team was great during the one session I called in about a 'failed video card' issue that turned out to be the Nvidia Experience overlay (long story). I'm sure you guys will figure out something... Keep up the great work! :)

Archived