Corsair Community

800D SATA 3 backplane upgrade kit now available

BMT22033

Same for me, cannot add to cart, would like to buy at the same time I get the 6 Gb upgrade kit to same on shipping.

2 people here just tested it. I was able to add 3 to my cart and proceed to checkout. Can you try it again? If it does not work, take a screenshot please and give a bit more info about the error please.

Same for me, cannot add to cart, would like to buy at the same time I get the 6 Gb upgrade kit to same on shipping.

2 people here just tested it. I was able to add 3 to my cart and proceed to checkout. Can you try it again? If it does not work, take a screenshot please and give a bit more info about the error please.

Worked the 2nd time, just placed an order. Gave an error message about a bad URL when I tried to add to cart. Anyway working now.

Thanks for the prompt reply, However:biggrin:

Here is the link I was using to access http://www.corsair.com/cases/case-accessories/obsidian-series-800d-700d-front-panel-usb-3-0-upgrade-kit.html?utm_source=Corsair&utm_medium=PressRelease&utm_content=ProductLink&utm_campaign=ObsidianUSB3Kit came from here http://www.pcper.com/

When I try to add to cart from this link I get the error. Just tried it with the same result.

Works.

I used the link I referenced the first time and then found the backplane upgrade and it worked and then found the usb 3.0 upgrade on the site and it worked. I don't know where the link I referenced goes but it looked right so I tried to order:sigh!:

I don't know where the other poster was trying but he may have found the link somewhere else like I did.

Any way I got it ordered:D:

I just bought the backplane. I was trying to buy the usb3 panel as well. I get the following error when I try to buy one:

The requested quantity for "Obsidian Series® 800D/700D Front Panel USB 3.0 Upgrade Kit" is not available.

Any suggestions?

I just bought the backplane. I was trying to buy the usb3 panel as well. I get the following error when I try to buy one:

The requested quantity for "Obsidian Series® 800D/700D Front Panel USB 3.0 Upgrade Kit" is not available.

Any suggestions?

I just tested it. Same error. I'll notify the webmaster.

Same error I guess: The requested quantity for "Obsidian Series® 800D/700D Front Panel USB 3.0 Upgrade Kit" is not available.

If they are out of stock, any ETA? Was the shipping fee $40 for Denmark? (Norway here, but should be similar)

Can anyone here who has fitted the new front panel see if it has fixed the noise issue from the front mic and speaker jacks ( that is if you were having that issue before ) as i'm gonna order a sata 3 backplane but have no need for the front panel unless it fixes the audio .

Archived