Corsair Community

Corsair Link/H115i Pro cooler firmware bug?

threeper

I've noticed that my firmware is reading as (see picture): gx93tf0.png

From reading up on it, i gathered the 115i Pro should be on 2.8.0 (or something similar) - im not familiar with this firmware. I've never flashed it, although regularly checked for updates (both CLINK and on the device update selection).

After hours of googling for the correct firmware, any way to grab it and manually flash? This is after mulitple OS reinstalls (clean and fresh installs), different boards, etc - so i am at a loss here. Also there seems to be no control over the fans through c-link, and the lighting on the block itself is - odd. Ill say odd because it seems dim or colors don't quite match up (it could just be me).

Any help/tips?

Thanks advance!

No, 1.02 is the correct firmware for the recently released H115i PRO. 2.8 sounds like the older H115i it replaced. There have been no firmware updates thus far.

Colors don’t match? A true color spectrum? Other Corsair RGB stuff?

Which version of Link? 4.9.6 had a fan/lighting control bug for the two Pro coolers.

They are just dim or seems like some dead spots in the block itself - TBH aesthetics arent a big deal, especially on this cooler - i grabbed it for its overall brute force ability to cool whatever i throw it at it and its done well. Thanks for clarifying on the firmware though - all i could find was the 2.8.

Link 4.9.7.35

I did previously have a trip pack of corsair LL fans with a controller that just stopped working on me so maybe that has something to do with it. Now its just the block.

For the sake of me being a nerd and overly-thorough, where can I grab a copy of the 1.02 firmware to manually reflash? If I felt so inclined.

Unless there is a wide spread need, the firmware versions are generally not made available. You would need to contact Corsair Tech Support and they would provide directions for how to flash the device. I would generally recommend you not do this unless there is an issue.

Archived