The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2018, 10:21 PM
Calecat's PC Specs

POST ID # = 973356
Calecat Reputation: 10
Default LL120 RGB Fans one not working properly

About a week ago I bought the three pack of LL120 RGB fans. Yesterday, after switching around some wires, one fan's RGB is not working. I've tried moving around the wires on the Hub, resetting the Lighting Node Pro, and resetting the iCue software.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed (2).jpg (751.3 KB, 74 views)

Old 09-20-2018, 01:41 AM

POST ID # = 973508
ThePro.PR Reputation: 10

Does the fan spin? (Its only the RGB not working) or does it no work at all?

I bought a pair a few months ago and 1 of them stopped working a few weeks ago. Now after connecting a set of new RAM (Corsair RGP Pro) none of them are working correctly. They spin, but no RGB and now they dont apppear on the iCUE software (before even if one of them wasnt working, the RGB, they still appeard in iCUE).

Old 09-20-2018, 05:11 PM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 973584
DevBiker Reputation: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePro.PR View Post
Does the fan spin? (Its only the RGB not working) or does it no work at all?

I bought a pair a few months ago and 1 of them stopped working a few weeks ago. Now after connecting a set of new RAM (Corsair RGP Pro) none of them are working correctly. They spin, but no RGB and now they dont apppear on the iCUE software (before even if one of them wasnt working, the RGB, they still appeard in iCUE).
No Lighting Node Pro appearing in iCue? Or are the fans not on the channel in the Lighting Node Pro?

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 02-08-2019, 02:43 AM
Irish Cowboy's PC Specs

POST ID # = 993131
Irish Cowboy Reputation: 10
Default Any news on a fix for this?

Hey this exact same thing just happened to me. What did you end up doing? We never got the corsair icue link usb cable in our H115i box. I'm using the asus maximus xi code and everything was working perfectly until we switched some cables around to try and fix an LED node on the right fan that was stuck on a white led and wouldn't even change color with the rest of the LED's. even when they were pulsing different colors that one node would just stay white and not pulse. We tried to fix it by switching some cables out and now all of the LED's on that fan won't come back on. Called support and all they want to do is replace it instead of trying to figure out what happened. I'm worried this is just going to happen again.