Corsair Community

"incompatible" firmware..

smok0

downloaded a firmware update, and now the keyboard is "incompatible" with the firmware, everything is blurred out so how am I supposed to restore it?

ever since I bought this it's been nothing but trouble, biggest waste of money I've ever spent. constantly have to unplug and replug it back it in for it to respond, the keyboard effects never save when I change windows from the utility engine, useless.

• Corsair Employee
downloaded a firmware update, and now the keyboard is "incompatible" with the firmware, everything is blurred out so how am I supposed to restore it?

ever since I bought this it's been nothing but trouble, biggest waste of money I've ever spent. constantly have to unplug and replug it back it in for it to respond, the keyboard effects never save when I change windows from the utility engine, useless.

After you update the software, you should notice that most of your reported problems will be solved.

Confirm you're using 1.5.108 and not 1.5.80. You can check in the Settings tab.

yep, 1.1.108

even if I save my profile as default, the second the UI isn't selected it defaults back to one profile and I can't change that..

Just lettin you know, this post actually helped me. I ran into that same issue as I just updated my firmware from _113 to _120. I obviously got a "Firmware Incompatible" error - but this post helped solve it for me as my CUE was way outdated.

Thanks for the post!

• Corsair Employee
yep, 1.1.108

even if I save my profile as default, the second the UI isn't selected it defaults back to one profile and I can't change that..

On your system taskbar, look for the Corsair Gaming icon. Right click it and make sure you've selected "Automatic Profile Switching." That should solve it for you.

Archived