Corsair Community

Rainbow Solid - for when your PC is locked

I've been using Rainbow Random by zheren159 as my primary profile and really enjoy it, but when I lock the PC, the keyboard defaults to Corsair's red profile. Since it can't run Rainbow Random when my PC's locked, I created a simple solid randomly-colored profile to use. It can definitely be improved, but if you'd like it, I attached the profile. I want an awesome keyboard even when my PC's not in use so I made this. Enjoy! Please feel free to comment on any improvements that can be made.

http://i.imgur.com/vh8pufa.jpg?2

Note: Select the Rainbow Solid profile in the drop-down menu in CUE and then use the 3-line menu to apply to device's memory. That keeps your current profile and uses my profile for when the PC is locked.

Rainbow Solid.prf

Hi can u make one for the Latest Firmware and Update on CUE on K95?

Hi, sorry, I don't have a K95, but you could import this and just right-click the missing keys and randomly select colors for them. There aren't too many keys to do that for. This was done using the latest CUE software and firmware so it should be easy and compatible to be done :)

Hi, sorry, I don't have a K95, but you could import this and just right-click the missing keys and randomly select colors for them. There aren't too many keys to do that for. This was done using the latest CUE software and firmware so it should be easy and compatible to be done :)

Nope you cant do that anymore. K95 users are sort of on a ledge now since my old method of converting profiles will not work.

Nope you cant do that anymore. K95 users are sort of on a ledge now since my old method of converting profiles will not work.

Oh, I didn't know it doesn't let you import the profile... I figured it would since it's basically the same thing with more keys, just unlit. Thanks for clarifying.

Archived