Corsair Community

CUE Won't Open - Can't use at ALL

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Really corsair? I can't play at all? Thanks for the update. I'm really upset at how often I've had to reinstall your software every other week just to get it to work and now with your most recent CUE 2 I can't use it at all. I want a refund, this is crap. WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER WANT TO BUY THIS IF IT DOESNT WORK...

Ok emotions aside // I installed CUE 2 and yes, now, CUE doesn't open and my macros in game do not work. The lighting effects work on the k70 keyboard and rgb scimitar mouse but none of the macros work and without access to CUE I'm pinpointing that as the problem. I've read through the forums, I've updated Nvidia 1070 video drivers, I've installed reinstalled uninstalled rebooted and nothing will get this program to open. I have a raid today, and I can't make the raid until this works. I will never buy a corsair product ever again if this doesn't get fixed, why would I? Completely unreliable. Does anyone have any solutions for getting this new CUE 2 program to open on Windows 10?

FIXED >>>>

Turns out that I had UI scaling turned on in my display settings and this was preventing CUE from loading at all, which, it really shouldn't effect in my noob opinion but if this is happening to anyone go into windows 10 display settings and turn down any UI scaling setting to normal. FIXED.

• Corsair Employee
FIXED >>>>

Turns out that I had UI scaling turned on in my display settings and this was preventing CUE from loading at all, which, it really shouldn't effect in my noob opinion but if this is happening to anyone go into windows 10 display settings and turn down any UI scaling setting to normal. FIXED.

Which UI scaled setting did you have it at?

• 1 month later...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I've been suffering for a couple of months with the software not working and that was the issue. I tried to get Corsair to look into it but they washed their hands of the issue. This should be in a Corsair FAQ.

FIXED >>>>

• Corsair Employee
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I've been suffering for a couple of months with the software not working and that was the issue. I tried to get Corsair to look into it but they washed their hands of the issue. This should be in a Corsair FAQ.

What UI scaling were you at?

• 1 year later...

I am having the same problem with version 3.5.111

I can't open it. No matter what I do I simply cannot open it for THE LIFE of me. I do no wish this frustration upon anybody. PLEASE HELP.

Disabling UI scaling did not work for me. Neither did running as administrator. I have already re installed multiple times. Nothing.

Archived